A babysitter recommendation letter substantively is similar to a common recommendation letter that you may found. This letter is written by an experienced babysitter based on the satisfied working of the past employer.
Through writing a recommendation letter, the experienced babysitter could give a chance for their friends or teams to get a new job. As we know, the purpose of this letter is to demonstrate the character of a person and their dependability to get a new application in developing the career.
Tips to Write Babysitter Recommendation Letter
Since a recommendation letter is used to promote and demonstrate the character of a person –in this case, is the babysitter, of course, you need to make a clear letter. The letter should have the power to influence the target reader, such as the prospective employer or others.
These are some tips that can be a guide when you want to make it. The tips are:
- Find a template of the babysitter recommendation letter to know its format
- Prepare the detailed information of the object of recommendation
- Write a clear statement and reason why you make the recommendation
- Use a formal and clear wording style
- Avoid using too complicated sentences and ambiguous words
Sample of Babysitter Recommendation Letter
We have a sample of the babysitter recommendation letter that can be another reference for you. Of course, you also could learn about what to write inside it and how to arrange the detailed information.
Read the sample of this letter below.
Dear Mrs. Kate (prospective employer)
It was my pleasure to meet Susan as the babysitter of my three children several years ago. She always worked around 15 to 20 hours per week. I just feel that Susan could handle her responsibility as a babysitter well and she has a good passion for it.
Susan also always went above and beyond some calls of duty. The specific responsibility of her in my home is to feed the children, especially when I am leaving the home. However, many times, I see she did some jobs that substantively are out of her responsibilities.
I heard that you look for a new babysitter for your baby born. Well, with the capabilities of Susan, I am pretty sure that she is the babysitter that you need. With her experiences and a good attitude, Susan will be a good partner for you in taking care of the new baby.
Besides, now she is in a problem since she decides to continue her study. She needs a job to get more income. Well, I just want to help her finds a new job as an appreciation of what she did for my family.
When you need more information about Susan, please feel free to message me. Thank you for your attention.
Based on the sample above, the babysitter recommendation letter can be written personally. However, you still need to use a formal wording option, especially to deliver clear and detailed information and to build a professionalism sight. Read the sample and make your best recommendation letter!
- Nurse Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Recommendation Letter for A Better Organization
- Tax Preparer Cover Letter to Get a Prestigious Job
- Real estate agent recommendation letter and its sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Loan Application Letter for Managing A Good Business
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- College Acceptance Letter for New Students
- Doctor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Secretary Cover Letter to Complete the Resume
- Counselor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Library Assistant Cover Letter for Qualification Preparation
- 10+ Sample Nanny Resume
- CEO Resignation Letter and Its Simple Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Counter Offer Job Letter and Its Sample
- Family Emergency Leave Letter to Get Manager’s Permission
- Conditional acceptance letter and the sample
- Mental Health Support Worker Cover Letter and Tips to Make It
- Elementary recommendation letter and the great sample
- Committee Resignation Letter and A Simple Sample