A business ends a contract with another business on a daily basis & for various reasons. In this case, a business contract termination letter will document the event for both parties. In this article, we will focus on discussing such a letter. So, let’s pay attention to the following discussion!
How to Make a Business Contract Termination Letter
Creating this kind of letter is not difficult. Here, you will need to follow the step by step below:
- Before entering the first paragraph, you have to politely greet your client first.
- In the introductory paragraph, you should directly provide the reason what the business contract is terminated.
- You also need to state that you would like to terminate the contract.
- Then, the effective date of the termination should also be stated clearly.
- Next, it is also good to provide reasons or facts as your client pertains to the situation.
- If there are services or monies, you must note them that they are owed by both parties.
- In addition, you are also required to note how the items are handled.
Tips for Creating a Business Contract Termination Letter
There are some important tips that will be useful for creating such a letter. So, make sure that you consider the following tips:
- First, you have to use a tone & wording displaying professionalism.
- Besides that, it must be to the point, clear, simple, and concise.
- Then, you should follow the proper format.
- In addition, you must also pay attention to spelling and grammar.
- The reasons for the contract termination also have to be acceptable.
Business Contract Termination Letter Sample
For your inspiration to write this kind of letter, you can pay attention to the following sample.
Dear Mrs. Hanna,
This letter informs you that I won’t use Brahma Restaurant as the main supplier for my catering business from November 15th, 2020. Please accept this as the official notification in our contract. I terminate our contract because of a change in the business strategy for Frank’s Catering. Even though I’m satisfied with the quality of the products you provide, I have a plan to change the menus of my catering.
We position our company as a catering service for weddings. Now, our business will change to be catering for corporate events. That is why I decide to find another supplier that suits my restaurant’s new concern.
We know that this contract termination needs to be negotiated first so that we both agree on the contract termination. I believe that you can find other restaurants to be supplied. I also hope for the success of your supplying company.
Thank you for the outstanding service provided by your company. If you want to arrange a meeting with me to discuss this contract termination further, you can contact me via phone at (111)-111-1111. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
That is all about a business contract termination letter. You have to create this kind of letter with your own reasons for the contract termination.
- CPA Client Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Apartment Lease Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Patient Termination Letter and Its Sample
- At Will Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Contractor Termination Letter and Template
- Attorney-client termination letter and the template
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter in Business Running
- Volunteer termination letter and the sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Therapy Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Client service representative cover letter and its great example
- Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- FMLA termination letter and the sample
- Job Appointment Letter and Its Sample
- Job Change Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- COBRA termination letter and the sample
- Bid acceptance letter and its great sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Benefit Termination Letter and Its Sample
- No Call No Show Termination Letter and Its Sample