Being a front desk at a hotel is not only challenging but also fun. So, when there is a chance to apply for that job, you have to write and send a cover letter. In this article, we will discuss a hotel front desk agent cover letter in detail. So, let’s pay attention to the following discussion!
What Does a Front Desk Agent Do at a Hotel?
A hotel front desk agent works to fulfill customer service as well as administrative roles in a hotel. He/she welcomes & orients new guests and issues room keys. He/she also manages and updates information regarding availability, rates, & available amenities of rooms.
How Do I Become a Good Front Desk Agent at a Hotel?
To be a good front desk agent at a hotel, you must have the following traits:
- Caring and empathetic
- Willing to go above & beyond
- Ability to anticipate needs of guests
- Inquisitive and engaging
- Calm and composed
- Always smiling
- Knowledgeable about the area
How to Create a Hotel Front Desk Agent Cover Letter
Below is the detailed step by step on how to create such a cover letter:
- Begin with the proper salutation or greeting.
- Create a captivating opening.
- State your key achievements.
- List relevant skills and abilities.
- Gove additional information if any.
- Make a polite conclusion.
Tips to Create a Hotel Front Desk Agent Cover Letter
Here are a few tips to consider when you create this kind of cover letter:
- Write it in the proper format.
- Use good grammar.
- Pay attention to English spelling.
- Keep it concise, brief, and easy to understand.
- Convince the hiring employer with your relevant skills.
- Don’t forget to proofread it.
- Send it as soon as possible.
Hotel Front Desk Agent Cover Letter Sample
If you are looking for an example of a cover letter for a hotel front desk agent position, let’s see below:
Dear Mrs. Saras,
I’m interested in the position of a hotel front desk agent available with Morries Hotel Group. I meet all the requirements listed on your advertisement.
I earn an associate degree in hospitality. I also have 2 years of working experience as a clerk. In my previous job, I checked the guests in & out of the hotel; acquired the right information like ID, address, & vehicle number; and received payment for the hotel rooms.
I also helped the guests to choose the room suited their needs. I even provided them with the rooms, ice machines, as well as snack stations. In addition, I ensured all guests knew about the checkout time.
I’m friendly and enjoy meeting people. I also have good organizational skills. I’m also able to manage time well. My excellent knowledge of computer programs will also be useful.
I hope I’ll have an opportunity to get a job interview so that I can describe myself further. Just call me at (111)-1111-1111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That is all about a hotel front desk agent cover letter. Hopefully, this will help you a lot. Now, you should practice writing such a cover letter on your own.
- FBI Special Agent Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Film Production Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Health educator cover letter and the Sample
- Surgical technologist cover letter and a great example
- Environmental Science Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Student assistant cover letter and the sample
- Army Solider Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Client service representative cover letter and its great example
- Mental health counselor cover letter and the sample
- Higher Education Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Mail carrier cover letter and its great sample
- Clinical Research Coordinator Cover Letter and the Sample
- Patient care technician cover letter and the sample
- Elementary school secretary cover letter and its great sample
- Instructional Designer Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Grocery store clerk cover letter and the sample
- Massage Therapist Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Lateral attorney cover letter and its sample
- Human services cover letter and its sample
- Fashion Buyer Cover Letter and the example