Pilot Resume and What to Do to Impress Recruiters
For those who interest in world of flight, becoming a pilot is a greatest dream to reach. Yes, pilot is the prestigious job that deliver high salary and nice social position. Although the competition in becoming pilot is tight, there are many companies look for the new pilot every year.
It means that you still have opportunity to join. However, before applying pilot as your new job, you need to learn first about the pilot resume.
Resume is an important document. The document will be the first paper to read by the recruiters. It consists the personal data, skills, experiences and others. The information inside the resume will be the consideration by the recruiter to see your qualification. Of course, when you pass the requirements, they will accept you as the new pilot.
Kinds of Pilot Resume
Since resume is an important document, you need to know how to make excellent pilot resume. However, before finding the ways to make the best resume, there are some kinds of the resume of pilot to know first. There are several kinds of it, as:
- Helicopter pilot resume
- Professional pilot resume
- Commercial pilot resume
- And others
Seeing the points as above, we may see that there are some kinds of the resume of pilot that you may choose. The kinds of the resume above show that different position of pilot need different kind of resume.
What to Include in Pilot Resume?
It is good for you to show your educational background of pilot. Pilot should have specific flight skills. In common, a pilot was graduated from the special and specific flight school. Then, it is also important for you to mention the experiences of working. An experienced pilot is better than the unexperienced one.
Do not forget to show your personal data. Mention the latest data, especially about the address and contact. Then, it will be better when you show about the attitude and character. The kinds of soft skills will help you to get the plus points from the recruiters.
Pilot Resume Tips
In order to make the great pilot resume, there are some tips that you need to know. The tips will lead you making the resume with an easier way. Some tips of it that you need to use in making the resume are:
- Make sure that the resume of pilot you made is clear and concise. A resume should deliver complete information. However, the maximal length of it is only two pages as it is recommended
- Use the informative sentences in making the resume. The informative sentences will ease the readers to know the information inside your resume
- Highlight the specific position of pilot that you want to get. Backup this statement with the working experiences
- Use the latest kind of resume template
Well, that is all about the ways to make the pilot resume. Since it is an important paper, you need to be careful in making it. Do some researches in order to find the example of this resume. Hopefully it will be useful for you all.
- 9+ Android Developer Resume
- 10+ Manufacturing Resume Template
- 10+ Sales Resume
- 10+ Coach Resume Template
- 10+ Executive Resume Template
- 7+ Animator Resume
- 10+ Director of Operations Resume
- 6+ Cosmetology Resume
- 7+ Experienced Resume Format Template
- 7+ Painters Resume
- 10+ Education Resume Sample
- 10+ Professional Engineering Resumes
- 5+ Bartender Resume
- 6+ Welder Resume
- 10+ Doctor Resume
- 5+ Electrical Engineering Resume
- 10+ Professional Sales Resume Template
- 10+ Teacher Resume Template
- 9+ Lifeguard Resume Sample
- 9+ Lifeguard Resume Sample
- 10+ Medical Assistant Resumes