Cobra’s termination letter will be important for you to arrange that will help you to terminate for a number of reasons including the failure to pay premiums. This letter will allow the employees that lose their job to continue their sponsored group health.
What is a Cobra termination letter?
Cobra is an abbreviation from the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986. The Cobra termination letter template will be useful because it can be used for terminating for a number of reasons such as the failure to pay the premiums, fraud, and eligibility under part A of part B.
What should I do to write a Cobra termination letter?
When you want to write this letter, you need to make a good plan well. You need to provide the beneficiaries with written notice of early termination of Cobra Coverage. With this idea, the letter will allow the individuals to seek new health coverage or to file an appeal with the plan administrator.
How to write a Cobra termination letter
If you are confused to write this letter, you can follow some ideas below that will help you to arrange the Cobra termination letter idea as well. Here are some ideas that can be followed.
- You need to make a draft by the plan administrator with a copy mailed to each qualified recipient
- You also need to include the reason why the coverage is being terminated, the specific date and the coverage will be ended
Tips to write a Cobra termination letter
Besides, you also can follow some tips below to make your Cobra termination letter format easy to read. Here are the tips to follow.
- You have to customize the letter that will be fitted the D particular plan offered
- You also have to write the regulation is written in a manner calculated being understood in average plan participant
The Cobra termination letter sample
Furthermore, you also can use the Cobra termination letter sample that will guide you when you are writing this letter. The sample can be your reference when you are writing the letter.
This is the sample:
Dear Mr. Hughes,
This letter fillings the important information suitable for your COBRA continuation coverage. Please read this letter carefully. Your coverage under the Express Health Insurance plan, administered by HR services Inc. will finish as of August 14, 2020. Suitable with our records, you have not listed any other qualified recipients and therefore, you are the only member of your household covered under the policy.
Your Cobra continuation coverage also will be terminated based on the failure to pay your premium on time. The letter of appeal must be received by our office within 30 days of the receipt of the termination notice. You can please give a detailed account of your case such as the reason why you documented the proof. Please include your name and contact information.
You also can direct any question to Miss Lucy Huff at 777-889-9990. Otherwise, you also can submit your question in writing at the address given above. Please understand that any questions submitted by mail will have no effect on the 30-day deadline.
Mr. Andree Howe
HR Service Inc.
That is all about Cobra’s termination letter. It is one of the important letters that should be written well based on the rule.
- Benefit Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Termination Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- At Will Termination Letter and Its Sample
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Grade Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Dental Insurance Appeal Letter and Sample
- Healthcare administrator cover letter and its great sample
- Financial Aid Reinstatement Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- No Call No Show Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Patient Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Admission Appeal Letter for Better Consideration
- Healthcare administrator cover letter and the sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Volunteer termination letter and the sample
- Attorney-client termination letter and the template
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant apology letter and its sample
- Daycare termination letter and its sample
- Mental health counselor cover letter and the sample