A Denied application letter will inform the employees that they have not been chosen for a job that they were applied for. This letter also will give the employees the information formally and respectfully so that they can continue their job research.
What is the importance of a Denied application letter?
Since the applicants know that their application is denied, they can look for other jobs. Besides, this Denied application letter template also will give a good impression especially for the candidate that you decline by sending a rejection letter punctually.
What should I do to write a Denied application letter?
When you are writing this letter, you need to make sure for thanking the candidate for their application and consider giving the reason why they are not chosen. You also need to avoid the long explanation and giving the reason for them because it will waste the time and not effective.
How to create a Denied application letter
To write this Denied application letter format, you need to pay attention to some ideas below. Those are:
- You need to thank the candidate for applying and give them the number of application you receive
- You also need to state clearly that you are declining to move forward
- Remember to personalize the letter with the applicant’s name and address
Tips to write a Denied application letter
Besides, you also need to have some tips to write a Denied application letter document. The tips will make the letter getting more effective and easy to read.
- You have to avoid giving a reason why an applicant was declined
- Apply the word declined rather than rejected
- You can invite the applicant to apply for the future opening
The sample of Denied application letter
Furthermore, you also should not worry if you are confused to write this letter. The Denied application letter sample will lead you to write this letter properly. The sample also will guide you to write a letter without any difficulties.
This is the sample:
Dear Mr. Johnson,
We appreciate your excitement in Green House Incorporated. We received the application and resume for the position of office manager. Finally, we cannot consider your application for this position. The posted closing date for applying for this position was June 1, 2015. We received your application on June 30, 2015.
Our interview process for this position is well underway. After reviewing the applications received by the deadline, we believe that we have identified a candidate to fill this position. I was actually impressed by your qualification.
I wish you success with your job research. I have no doubts that a person with your skills and experience will find the job. I encourage you to reapply to our organization in the future. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Mr. Andrew Thompson
Green House Incorporated
With the ideas above, you can write a Denied application letter without any difficulties. The most important thing in writing this letter is that you have to pay attention to the detailed idea to make it personal.
- Entry-level Biochemistry cover letter and the sample
- HR Coordinator cover letter and the sample
- Solicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- Proposal manager cover letter and its sample
- Conditional acceptance letter and the sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Animator cover letter and the sample
- Concept artist cover letter and its great sample
- Unemployment Appeal Letter to Claim the Benefits
- Licensed practical nurse cover letter and the sample
- Healthcare administrator cover letter and the sample
- Packaging cover letter and its sample
- Computer programmer cover letter and the sample
- Volunteer fire department resignation letter and the sample
- Laboratory manager cover letter and its great sample
- Production assistant cover letter with an easy sample to follow
- Health coach cover letter and the sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Grocery store clerk cover letter and the sample
- Grant acceptance letter and the sample
- Social services worker cover letter and its sample