Usually, a resignation letter is sent at least 2 weeks in advance. However, sometimes there is a certain condition where you should send a resignation letter sooner. With this kind of letter, your employer will accept your resignation letter. This is a formal letter. So, you have to write it professionally. Anyway, this letter shows that you are serious with your decision to resign from your current job. In this case, what you need to create is a one week notice resignation letter.
How to Make a One Week Notice Resignation Letter
There are a few steps to follow if you want to create a 1-week notice resignation letter. Here are what you should do:
- The first step is to find a format. The format is similar to common resignation letters.
- After you understand it well, you can start writing the letter from the introduction.
- Then, you have to write the body of letter. It contains the reasons why you want to resign from your position soon.
- Next, you have to make a closing paragraph.
- In the end, you need to sign the letter.
Tips for Writing a One Week Notice Resignation Letter
This kind of letter will be effective if you consider the following tips:
- First, make sure that this kind of resignation letter follows the rules and format well.
- Second, you have to write the letter in good grammar.
- Besides, ensure that you proofread it to avoid misspelling.
- In addition, you have to keep it concise, clear, and convincing.
- You should also keep it formal and polite.
- Last, you have to send it in the right time.
One Week Notice Resignation Letter Sample
Now, let’s see the following sample for your reference:
Dear Mr. Deddy,
This letter is written to inform you of my resignation. I decide to resign from EPIC Communications, effective on October 31st 2020. I decide to resign from my position because I accept another job offer and I will have to start my new job soon.
I hope you accept this resignation letter as my one week’s resignation notice. I am so sorry for inconveniences during I work at EPIC Communications. I hope my resignation will not cause any problem to this company and other employees. Hopefully, this transition can run smoothly.
I am going to inform my coworker that I will finish the current project before my resignation. I will always be responsible for my work. If there is something I need to do to complete the process of my resignation, I can be contacted via phone at (111)-111-1111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I really appreciate the valuable experience during I work here. I am sure that this company will continue and develop better. I will also miss everyone who becomes the part of this company. I really got many things from EPIC Communications. However, it is my choice to develop myself at another company. Thank you for your understanding.
That is all about a one week notice resignation letter. Hopefully, the sample above can be a useful reference to help you to create your own resignation letter.
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Doctor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Union resignation letter and the sample
- Appreciative resignation letter and the great sample
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Involuntary Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Trustee resignation letter and its sample
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- CNA resignation letter and its sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Forced resignation letter and the sample
- Retail Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer fire department resignation letter and the sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter and Its Sample