If you are working a part-time job but decide to get a full-time job, it is time to leave your part-time job. To keep your professionalism, you have to write a part time job resignation letter. If you do not know how to write it, just pay attention to the following discussion!
How to Make a Part-time Job Resignation Letter
This kind of letter is a formal document. So, you have to create it properly. There are a few steps you will need to follow:
- In the first paragraph, you have to give the effective date of your resignation from the part-time job.
- After that, you also need to give your contact information and important details to transfer your responsibilities.
- Then, you should give the clear reason why you are resigning from the current part-time job.
- Next, you should also say thanks to your manager for your chance to work there.
- In the closing paragraph, it is important to wish the best for your company and all people involved in the company.
- To end the letter, you must sign it off and write you name.
Tips for Writing a Part-time Job Resignation Letter
Some tips are needed to help you to create a resignation letter for a part-time job. So, just pay attention to the following tips:
- A resignation letter should always be formal and professional.
- Besides that, good grammar & spelling must also be used.
- Then, it is also important to keep your resignation letter simple, concise, and understandable.
- You must also give the acceptable reasons for your resignation.
Part-time Job Resignation Letter Sample
Before you create your own resignation letter, it is better to pay attention to the following sample first:
Dear Mr. Delle Ali,
I’m sending this to let you know that I’m resigning from my sales position at BigBoss Company. Recently, I’ve gotten the chance to switch to a full-time position. This chance will help me achieve my career goals. So, I decide to accept it. I will still work at this company until November 31st, 2020.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused by my resignation. If there is anything I can help to transfer responsibility, I will be happy to help you. You can call me at (111)-111-1111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m open to discuss it further.
I’m grateful for the valuable experience I got during I work at this company. I know that I will miss this company and the environment so much. However, my decision is made with full considerations. I hope this is the best decision. I wish the best for you all. Thank you very much for your understanding & cooperation. I hope we can stay connected via social media.
That is all about a part time job resignation letter. It is important to know how to write such a letter correctly. Hopefully, the steps, tips, and sample above can help you a lot. Now, it is your time to create such a letter on your own.
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Union resignation letter and the sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Appreciative resignation letter and the great sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter for Getting Back Jobs
- Retail Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Doctor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Trustee resignation letter and its sample
- Volunteer fire department resignation letter and the sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- School Appeal Letter and Its Sample