Usually, a company that opens a job vacancy will advertise it on their web or by taking an ad in a printed paper. A solicited application letter aims to get an interview. As it is a letter of introduction, you have to write it in a manner so that it can grab the attention of the hiring manager.
How to Make a Solicited Application Letter
Whether you are familiar with such a letter or not, you have to be able to create this kind of letter rightly. There are a few steps to follow to create it:
- You can begin it with the specific advertised job position you are applying for.
- Still in the first paragraph, you also need to state where you know about the job vacancy as well as why you think that you are the best candidate.
- Entering to the body of the letter, you should give examples of how you will be able to help the company reach its goals with your education, skills, and experiences.
- In the last, you have to make a concluding paragraph that consists of your contact info.
- Here, you should also tanks the manager for his/her time & consideration.
Tips for Creating a Solicited Application Letter
Everyone can create such a letter but it requires you to consider some important tips to create a good one. Here are the tips you need to consider:
- First, you have to make sure that you follow the rules & format.
- Besides that, you also need to use good grammar.
- In addition, you should avoid something ambiguous to keep it easy to understand.
- Then, you must keep it simple & concise.
- If needed, ensure that you attach supporting documents like a certificate, letter of recommendation, etc.
- One more, this letter must be sent as soon as possible before the job opening is closed.
Solicited Application Letter Sample
Here, we will provide you an example of a simple application letter:
Dear Mr. Morris,
I am writing this to apply for the Content Manager position as you advertise on your company’s web. This opportunity is very appealing. I am sure that I have the needed qualifications to make a good contribution for your company.
I worked as a web communications manager for a few years. I successfully improved the visibility of the company with prospective customers. I designed certain product specification pages with built-in modules for color, size, & quantity options. I improved page views & improved the ranking of the company’s search engine to the first status. I employed various techniques like co-marketing strategies, keyword optimization, & strategic online advertisement placements.
I am sure that I am a good candidate for this position. I will greatly appreciate an interview. You can reach me at (111)-111-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time & consideration.
After paying attention to the steps, tips, and a sample above, it is your turn to create a solicited application letter on your own. Make sure that you meet all the requirements before decide to write such a letter.
- Withdraw Application Letter and Its Sample
- Human Resource Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Unsolicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- Mail Handler Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Clerical assistant cover letter and the sample
- Environmental Science Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Videographer Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Scholarship Application Letter and Its Example
- Physical Therapy Aide Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Custodian Cover Letter and Its Example
- School Nurse Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Cyber Security Analyst Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Postdoc Application Letter and Its Sample
- Delivery Driver Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Asp.Net Developer Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter and Its Sample
- General Worker Cover Letter and Its Sample
- School Appeal Letter and Its Sample