A thank you retirement letter can be a good way for you to say thank you to a client, coworker, manager, or employer. You may write such a letter before/after the official last day of the retiree. In other words, this letter expresses gratitude to a person the retiree worked with.
How to Make a Thank You Retirement Letter
Different thank you retirement letters may have different contents. It depends on the recipient. However, you have to do the following basic steps:
- This kind of letter should be started with an opening statement related to the retirement.
- After that, you may use the following paragraphs to denote special events.
- You may also denote people who made a difference in the life of the retiree.
- To end the letter, you should wish that you can keep being contacted with the recipient(s).
- In the last part, the letter has to be signed off accompanied by your name.
Tips for Creating a Thank You Retirement Letter
It is challenging to create this kind of letter. So, you cannot write it carelessly. The following tips should be considered when creating your own thank you retirement letter.
- First, this letter should follow the rules and format properly.
- Besides that, you also need to pay attention to grammar and spelling.
- When this letter is addressed to clients or superiors, you should use a formal tone.
- For close coworkers, you are allowed to use a friendly or less formal tone.
- In addition, you must avoid ambiguous sentences.
- One more, you have to keep it simple, concise, and polite.
Thank You Retirement Letter Sample
Below is an example of a letter for a thank you retirement. You can use it for your reference.
Dear office-bound friends,
My last day with the company has come. I have planned my days well. I can spend my days for fishing, visiting beaches, etc.
Even though my retirement is official now, I’m still struggle with different emotions. I really miss you all. I don’t only miss my job duties but also the environment including everyone who is involved in the company. Even though I often faced busy duties and thigh deadlines, I always enjoyed it. That is why I always gave my best to the company.
Thank you for the wonderful moments. I hope we can gather in one place. So, saying goodbye will be much more convenient. Hopefully, I can see you all again, maybe a few years later. For now, I simply enjoy my life. I wish you are here to enjoy it with me.
I may never see some of you again. However, you do not need to worry because we can still stay connected through Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. Anyway, I want to thank you once again. I will never forget you my friends.
That is all about a thank you retirement letter. This letter can be written to express your longing to your colleagues, employers, clients, etc. after your retirement.
- Congratulations on Your Retirement Letter and Its Sample
- New Real Estate Agent Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Job Appointment Letter and Its Sample
- Physician retirement letter and the sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter and Its Sample
- No Interview Letter and Its Sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Yale acceptance letter and the sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Business Contract Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Forced resignation letter and the sample
- Housekeeper Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Massage Therapist Cover Letter and Its Sample
- HR Coordinator cover letter and the sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Request for Promotion Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant apology letter and its sample
- Proposal acceptance letter and its great sample