Workers can send a letter of resignation when they have another plan for their future. However, when the condition change and you think that you need to get back your current job, making the rescind resignation letter is what you need to do.
The rescind resignation letter is a document that you may send to the company management. The purpose of this letter is to state the arguments and reasons why your decision to leave from the current job is wrong.
Some companies still provide access for their employees to send this kind of letter. However, there should be a strong detailed argument to get back the manager’s attention. That is why keeping the message professional is a must.
Tips to Write a Good Rescind Resignation Letter
It can be said that a rescind resignation letter is a serious letter that you need to make carefully. The content of this letter will influence the position of your job. That is why considering some tips in creating this letter is essential.
Some tips to be considered when you want to make a good rescind resignation letter are:
- Find a good format of the rescind resignation letter by seeing some templates
- Avoid copying the generic letter
- Write the letter with good grammar and formal word options
- Keep it concise and focus on the points of your letter
- State your arguments clearly that could answer why you still need your job
- Legalize the letter by adding your signature and name
Sample of Rescind Resignation Letter
To ease you in writing a rescind resignation letter and send it to your manager, there is a sample of it that can be your reference. By reading the sample, you could know what to state inside this letter and how to show your arguments.
Read the sample of the rescind resignation letter below.
Dear Mr. Blake
Through this letter, I am sending my rescind of my resignation from my position as an administrator at Well Home Company, which I sent to your desk on July 17, 2011. My plans to move to another position in a different company have suddenly fallen. That is why I would like to request that I may continue my previous work in your company as usual.
I truly hope that this cause doesn’t erase the chance to get my job back. Besides, I also hope that the integrity of me in the previous job can be the consideration.
I would also remind you that two months ago I got the winner of the employee award inside the company. It can be evidence that substantively, I do my job maximally and I always finish it based on the deadline. Of course, when I have a new chance to sit at my desk, I will continue my excellences.
I have enjoyed my time working at your company. Hopefully, this letter can erase my previous fault. I hope to meet you soon to discuss the possibilities. Thank you for your attention.
That is all about the rescind resignation letter. Remember, you need to find a great argument to strengthen your position!
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- CEO Resignation Letter and Its Simple Sample
- Committee Resignation Letter and A Simple Sample
- Admission Appeal Letter for Better Consideration
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Retail Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Forced resignation letter and the sample
- Non-profit Board Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- An RN Resignation Letter and Its Sample