If you have not heard from a potential manager about a job application, you cannot give up. The process of hiring may take a long time or be delayed for some reasons. To acknowledge the potential manager that you’re still interested in the job, you should create a still interested in job letter.
How to Make a Still Interested in Job Letter
Creating such a letter must be done carefully and rightly. Here is the step by step you will need to do:
- In the beginning paragraph, you’ll have to include the position for which you’re applying for.
- If you’ve had a follow up call or an interview, you must remind your potential manager about it to let him/her know how far the hiring process is.
- In the closing paragraph, you are required to provide your contact information. Many cases happen that a job applicant is not contacted because the contact information is lost.
- Finally, do not forget to say thanks again.
Tips for Writing a Still Interested in Job Letter
It is very important to consider the following useful tips when you write this kind of letter:
- First, you have to keep this letter concise and simple.
- Besides that, the format of the letter must be correct.
- Then, you need to request the follow up for your job application.
- In addition, it is a must to provide your current contact information.
- You also have to keep it polite and understandable.
- One more, you should address it to your potential manager correctly.
Still Interested in Job Letter Sample
If you are searching for an example for such a letter, you can find it below. The following example can be matched to your needs easily.
Dear Mr. Bogeyman,
I’m writing this to reiterate my interest in the administrative coordinator position available at Rhinestone Company. I have a 4-year experience in office & administrative coordination. I think I can be a good asset to your company.
We’ve spoke at an interview on October 5th, 2020. That interview made me feel good about my fit in this role about the company. I’m sure that your company gives me the challenge that I’m looking for. I believe that my skills will meet the required qualifications your company needs.
Hopefully, you still consider me as a candidate. I’m pleased to remain in the pool since you’re in the process of decision making. If you want to contact me, just feel free to call me at (111)-111-1111. I’ll be happy to speak again with you. I can also be reached via email at email@example.com. Hopefully, you’ll consider reaching me & making me a part of your team.
That is all about a still interested in job letter. This letter cannot be written in a hurry. You have to give a time for the hiring manager to follow up your job application first. If there is no follow-up for your job application after a few months, it is the right time to write such a letter.
- Withdraw Application Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Secretary Cover Letter to Complete the Resume
- Second Interview Letter and Its Sample
- Human Resources Administrative assistant cover letter and the great sample
- Solicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- Wealth Manager Cover Letter and Its Sample
- School Nurse Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Cover Letter References
- Conditional acceptance letter and the sample
- Film Production Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Environmental Science Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Coordinator Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Brand Ambassador Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Human Resource Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Account Executive Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Unsolicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- No Interview Letter and Its Sample
- Medical Sales Rep Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Federal Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Special Events Manager Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Manufacturing Engineer Cover Letter to Get a New Job