There are a few processes of employment. Sometimes, there is a reason you have to withdraw your application after having an interview. A withdraw application letter can be a professional way to notify a hiring manager that you cannot continue following the employment process.
How to Make a Withdraw Application Letter
This letter has its own format. So, you have to know how to write it properly. Here, let’s follow the step by step below:
- Before you say anything, you should address it to the person conducting your interview.
- You have to start it by expressing your appreciation for the interview.
- After that, you have to straight forward to say that you would like to withdraw your application.
- Then, you should tell the hiring employer about why you accept the offer.
- Next, do not forget to say thanks to the interviewer.
- Lastly, you can save your wish.
- In the end, you need to sign off the letter.
Tips for Writing a Withdraw Application Letter
This kind of letter must be written carefully. There are a few important tips to consider in writing such a letter. Now, pay attention to the following tips:
- It is important to keep it focused only on the positive.
- Besides, it is not a good idea to burn bridges.
- In addition, you also cannot state that you have decided to take a better offer.
- Stating that you no longer want to work for the company for negative factors is also not allowed.
- Then, the format of this letter must be straight to the point and short.
- One more, you need to proofread it before sending the letter.
Withdraw Application Letter Sample
In this article, we provide you an example of a withdrawal application letter. You can use it for your reference in writing your own:
Dear Mr. Sanger,
I want to thank you that you consider me for the marketing manager position at Hill Hotels. I really enjoyed meeting you & your marketing team. I was really impressed by your company’s goals. However, I want to withdraw my application with some regret.
From our interview, I explored some opportunities. This week, there was another company offering me a good position. With deep consideration, I made a decision to accept that offer. My decision is based on the current situation, my career goals, and the timing of the job offer.
Thank you for devoting to me during our interview. You really have an impressive marketing staff. I also enjoyed the time with them during the process of the interview. I hope our paths will cross again in the future. With the best for you & your company.
Ms. Harrow H.
That is all about a withdraw application letter. You have seen detailed steps and useful tips in writing such a letter, too. Now, you can create your own letter by following the guidelines above. Anyway, this letter must be written with full consideration. Hopefully, the sample above can help you a lot.
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Solicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- Still Interested in Job Letter and Its Sample
- Scholarship Application Letter and Its Example
- Job Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Cover Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- No Interview Letter and Its Sample
- Promotion Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Unsolicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- Concept artist cover letter and its great sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Postal Worker Cover Letter with Guidelines, Tips, and Sample
- Award Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Grant acceptance letter and the sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Editorial Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Environmental Science Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Legal Internship Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Admission Appeal Letter for Better Consideration