A dentist recommendation letter may be created by a satisfied patient, a colleague, a supervising dentist, or a professor at a dental school. This kind of letter is usually created on behalf of a graduated dental student or an established dentist seeking employment. Now, let’s discuss it further!
How to Make a Dentist Recommendation Letter
How to write such a letter can be done by doing the following steps:
- The first step to do is to greet the recipient politely.
- In the introductory paragraph, you have to state the dentist you recommend.
- After that, you have to descrive his/her strengths including the education, skills, abilities, experience, etc.
- Then, you should convince the recipient that you really recommend the right person.
- In the closing paragraph, you must say thanks for the consideration.
- Do not forget to include your contact information, too.
- Your signature and name should end the letter.
Tips for Writing a Dentist Recommendation Letter
It is very challenging to create this kind of recommendation letter. So, make sure that you consider the following tips:
- This letter is a formal document so that it should use a proper format.
- Besides that, it also has to use good grammar & spelling.
- Then, you need to pay attention to diction, too.
- In addition, it is also important to keep this letter simple, concise, and easy to understand.
- Moreover, make sure that you state all the strengths the one you recommend.
- Furthermore, this letter must be addressed to a doctor or hospital that needs a dentist.
- One more, proofreading is needed to prevent mistakes and errors.
Dentist Recommendation Letter Samples
Here, we will provide you an example of a recommendation letter for a dentist:
Dear Dr. Morgan,
I’m writing this on behalf of Dr. Roger, a graduate of BBC University of Dentistry. He is a licensed dentist and he is seeking his first position in a dental practice. He took part in an internship with a dental practice where his supervising dentists gave him high marks.
According to reports, he took & interpreted X-rays, diagnosed dental issues, and also implemented treatment plans. He applied sealants to kids’ teeth and fixed chipped & broken teeth on adults. He filled cavities, extracted teeth, & even performed root canals. He provided basic dental services to patient, too.
During his internship, he demonstrated perfect skills at prescribing dentures and taking molds. He demonstrated a special talent for working with the older patients, too. He was also clear & precise when he explained the proper care dentures.
In addition, he had a good understanding of the administrative side of dentistry. He also supervised dental hyginists & assistants effectively. I’m sure that he has a promising career as a professional dentist.
I’m pleased to recommend Dr. Roger for the dentist position in your practice. I hope you can seriously consider his qualifications & afford him the opportunity to work in your practice. If you have questions, you can call me at (111)-111-1111.
Dr. Lee Joseph
That is all about a dentist recommendation letter. After paying attention to the sample above, you must be able to write your own recommendation leter.
- Dental Assistant Recommendation Letter and the Example
- Counselor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Assistant Professor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Dental Receptionist Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Housekeeper Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Elementary recommendation letter and the great sample
- Faculty Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Music Teacher Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- 3+ Dental Assistant Resume
- Nurse Reference Letter and Its Sample
- CEO recommendation letter and its sample
- Volunteer Recommendation Letter for A Better Organization
- Character Reference Letter and Its Sample
- Lawyer recommendation letter and the sample
- University acceptance letter and the sample
- Admission Acceptance Letter and Its Sample