Sometimes, you need to leave your job for a certain reason even though you love your job so much. You will miss the persons you work with. In this case, you may need a heartfelt resignation letter. This kind of resignation letter thanks your employer and everyone in the company for the valuable experience.
How to Make a Heartfelt Resignation Letter
You have to make a professional resignation letter even though you are involved emotionally with the situation. To write this kind of letter, you need to follow the step by step below:
- Firstly, you have to provide a clear explanation of your intention.
- After that, you also need to state the exact resignation date.
- Then, you should also express your regret & gratitude.
- Next, it is also important to wish to give your contact details such as phone number and email address.
- After you are done with your letter, you should directly send it to HR and supervisor.
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Resignation Letter
There are a few tips you will need to consider when you are writing such a letter:
- First, you have to keep this kind of letter professional.
- Besides that, this letter must also be simple, concise, and brief.
- Then, you also need to use good grammar.
- In addition, ambiguous sentences should be avoided.
- This resignation letter is valid if only your sign it off.
- One more, you have to submit it to your employer at least 2 weeks before your resignation date so that your employer will have enough time to find the one who can replace your position.
Heartfelt Resignation Letter Sample
This letter usually consists of 3 or 4 paragraphs including an introduction, a body of the letter, and a closing. If you want to see an example, just pay attention to this:
Dear Ms. Inez,
I send this to inform you that I’m regret resigning from BDC Company. Please accept my resignation letter as a 2- weeks’ resignation notice. My resignation will be effective on October 31st, 2020. I enjoyed my last 4 years working for BDC Company. Of course, I will miss you all here. However, this decision is made to help me reach my career goals.
I have informed my plans to my team. Ms. Gary will take over my last project and I’m sure that she can finish it efficiently. I’ sure that my resignation won’t need long time for transition. If there is something I can help, please let me know.
I give many thanks to BDC Company for the experience. I can be like this because of BDC Company. If anyone wants to contact me, I’m available at (111)-111-111. I can also be reached via email at email@example.com. Think you very much from the bottom of my heart for understanding my decision.
That is all about a heartfelt resignation letter. If you have the similar case, you can write such a letter by following the steps, tips, and a sample above.
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Committee Resignation Letter and A Simple Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Involuntary Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- An RN Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- Sick Leave Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- No Interview Letter and Its Sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample