If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN) and want to resign from your job, you need to write a CNA resignation letter. This letter is a professional and businesslike course of action that is sent to the manager. This letter should be written and copied for the human resources department manager for your workplace.
Besides, this CNA resignation letter template also will be great if you can show that you wish to resign graciously without no ill towards your employers. This idea will increase positive references and avoid burning any bridges. Therefore, you need to arrange this letter properly to make it easy to read.
How to make a CNA resignation letter
To make a CNA resignation letter format is not difficult if you understand the function of this letter. A good letter should follow some steps below to make it easy to read.
- You can start writing this letter by telling your boss that you want to resign
- If you have reason to resign is too personal, you can say that you are leaving for personal or health reason
- You also need to write this letter getting formal and factual with a cordial tone
- End your letter by writing your phone number and email address for anyone who needs to follow up with you between now and your last day
The tips to write a CNA resignation letter
Besides, you also will need some tips below that will make your CNA resignation letter document better to read and understanding. Some tips to write this letter are like:
- Your body of the letter should inform your supervisor that your last date of work
- You can mention things that you have learned or people you enjoyed working with
- Keep your letter short and you can discuss the transition process in detail with your supervisor
- Use a traditional font and apply the correct spacing and margin
- Proofread the letter before you send it to the manager
The sample of CNA resignation letter
Moreover, to facilitate your writing this letter, you also can read the CNA resignation letter sample below. Here is the sample:
Dear Mr. Warner,
I am writing this letter to inform you of my resignation as a Staff Nurse at Happy Days Nursing Home, effective a week from today. My last day of work will be July 21, 2010.
Working at Happy Days has been a rewarding experience and I have happy my time working with you. I learned many things about working successfully with a team. It was an honor to work with such dedicated staff in Happy Days. I feel that I have a good relationship here. I thank you for your training and the opportunity to grow with you in my nursing career.
My residence to leave was difficult but I have decided to accept a part-time position nearer to my home due to my family commitments.
If you feel it would be helpful, I would be happy to help with the hiring and training of my successor over the next weeks. Please call me if you have any questions. My email is available at Henry12@gmail.com and my cell phone number is 667-256-8932.
That is the CNA resignation letter. It is not difficult as long as you write it suitable for the steps to write this letter.
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Forced resignation letter and the sample
- Union resignation letter and the sample
- CEO Resignation Letter and Its Simple Sample
- Appreciative resignation letter and the great sample
- Volunteer fire department resignation letter and the sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Trustee resignation letter and its sample
- Committee Resignation Letter and A Simple Sample
- An RN Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Doctor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Non-profit Board Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Lab manager cover letter and its great sample