A promotion announcement letter is a kind of formal letter that serves as a notice concerning promotions in a company. You have to be able to create such a letter rightly. In this article, we will discuss it further. So, you will have to pay attention to the following explanation.
How to Make a Promotion Announcement Letter
Everyone can create this kind of letter. However, it cannot be written carelessly. There are a few steps you will need to do. The detailed step by step of how to write such a letter can be seen below.
- First of all, you have to create an introduction.
- After that, you should continue with a body of letter.
- Then, what you have to write is a conclusion.
- Next, you need to sign off the letter accompanied by your name.
- Before printing it, make sure that you proofread it once again.
- Last but not least, you can print it out and send the letter soon.
Tips for Writing a Promotion Announcement Letter
Writing such a letter is a challenging task. It is possible for you to write it on your own. However, there are some important tips to consider. The following tips may be useful for you:
- First, you have to understand and follow the rules & format. The format of this announcement letter is similar to a company memorandum.
- Besides that, you should address this letter to everyone in the company. By including all team members, each of them will get the same information.
- Then, this kind of letter should be written & signed by the person who is responsible for making decision concerning promotions.
- In addition, this letter should also talk about the previous experience of an individual & his/her responsibility in the new position.
- You also have to keep it simple, concise, and understandable. Therefore, you must use good grammar and avoid ambiguous sentences.
Promotion Announcement Letter Sample
Below, we will give you an example of a promotion announcement letter written from the car dealership’ general manager. It announces the Bob Swanson’s promotion from sales associate to sales manager.
Dear Mr. Bobby,
Through this letter, I inform you that Robert did a great job working as a sales associate. He has helped us get a reputation as a reliable car dealership in this city.
That is his great sales skills & dedication to customer service. That is why I select him over other candidates. The competition was fierce. From all the well-qualified candidates, I think he is the best one. As a sales manager, he will be able to oversee the sales force well. He can also directly deal with customers. He can also track sales figures to ensure that our company meets the monthly goals.
If you all agree, let’s support him to assume his new role in our company. I am sure that your kind words will be appreciated greatly.
That is all everything about a promotion announcement letter. Now, you can create your own announcement letter. The steps, tips, and a sample above will help you a lot.
- Job Change Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- New Real Estate Agent Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Withdraw Application Letter and Its Sample
- Unsolicited Application Letter and Its Sample
- At Will Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Promotion Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Field Sales Representative Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Lab manager cover letter and its great sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Bid acceptance letter and its great sample
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Medical Sales Rep Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Grade Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Parking Ticket Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Paternity leave letter and the sample
- CEO recommendation letter and its sample
- Elementary School Secretary Cover Letter and Its Sample