A potential employer may hire a medical assistant by considering a letter sent by a previous employer. Besides that, a reference letter may also come from a person who witnessed the job performance of the applicant. Now, we will focus on discussing a medical assistant reference letter.
How to Make a Medical Assistant Reference Letter
Writing this kind of reference letter is a challenging task. Here, there are a few steps you will need to do. If you have never created such a letter before, just follow these steps below:
- You have to straight to tell that you recommend someone to be a medical assistant.
- After that, you have to include his/her degree or certification.
- Then, you also need to inform about his/her previous experience and specific tasks accomplished.
- Next, you should also include awards, accommodations, and recognitions.
- Also, you must include anything that demonstrates the level of expertise of the applicant.
- You also have to add your phone and email.
Tips for Writing a Medical Assistant Reference Letter
This kind of letter must be written in a proper format. It is a professional letter so that you have to write it carefully. Here are some important tips to consider in creating such a letter:
- First, you have to understand and follow the rules & format.
- Besides that, you must also use good grammar.
- Then, you should also keep it simple, concise, professional, and understandable.
- In addition, you need to avoid ambiguous sentences.
Medical Assistant Reference Letter Sample
Below is an example of a medical assistant reference letter:
Dear Dr. Clara,
It’s my honor to recommend Ella Julie to fill the medical assistant position at your medical practice. She served patients at ABC Family for 5 last years. She graduated with honors. She also received her state license and certification. She is a dedicated employee.
While working at ABC Family, she could keep up skillfully with our heavy patient load. She could also maintain a good attitude and treat all patients respectively. She is very professional & well-organized. During the course, she interacted with patients, took medical histories, checked vital signs, administered injections, drew blood, and collected urine specimens.
She also answered phones, scheduled appointments, verified insurance coverage, and answered patients’ questions cheerfully. She is even well-liked by patients. With her unique talent, she can calm children & elderly patients well.
I hope you can consider her seriously for the position of a medical assistant at your medical practice. I am sure that you will be satisfied with her performance as I felt in the last 5 years. I hope we can discuss it further later. To contact me, you can call at (111)-111-1111 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Jackson, M.D.
That is all about a medical assistant reference letter. This letter is very effective to recommend someone to fulfill a medical assistant position. If you want to write such a letter, you can use the sample above for your reference.
- Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Counselor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Nurse Reference Letter and Its Sample
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Human Resource Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Assistant Professor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Medical Sales Rep Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Film Production Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- General Office Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Videographer Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Production assistant cover letter with an easy sample to follow
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Mail Handler Cover Letter and Its Sample
- New Graduate Nurse Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- No-show Appointment Letter and Its Sample