The state can mandate child support. However, both parents can make voluntarily a child support agreement in a divorce without court proceeding. Before you create a voluntary child support agreement letter, the representative of the divorced couple must check with the state.
How to Make a Voluntary Child Support Agreement Letter
It is important to understand how to write such a letter. There are a few steps you will need to do in creating this kind of letter:
- Firstly, you have to include the details related to the child support like amounts.
- Secondly, you should state the starting date.
- Thirdly, you need to include both parents’ contact information.
- Next, what you must have to write is the information on the children.
- In addition, you are also required to include any other benefits.
Tips for Writing a Voluntary Child Support Agreement Letter
There are some important tips you will need to consider and follow in writing this kind of letter:
- First, you have to understand and follow the rules & format well.
- Besides that, you should keep it simple, concise, polite, and understandable.
- Then, you need to use good grammar.
- In addition, you must avoid ambiguous sentences to prevent misunderstanding.
- Moreover, you have ensured that all the details included in the letter are correct and accurate.
Voluntary Child Support Agreement Letter Sample
For your reference, we provide you an example of a voluntary child support agreement letter. The sample can be seen below:
Dear Mr. Brooke,
This letter informs you that Anna, will spend the majority of the year because she want to take c are of her mother. Besides that, she also wants to spend every other week with her father. So, she will split summer vacations between parents evenly. What she needs can be seen below:
Costs: Daily cost will be incurred by the parent who is currently responsible for living agreement.
Insurance: The father’s employment will cover the insurance. He will also cover 80% of uninsured costs whereas her mother will cover 20% of uninsured costs through undergraduate studies.
Income tax benefits: They will be split based on incurred costs.
Private school: Father covers 60 whereas mother covers 40% + all school activities & occasional extra costs like uniforms.
College fund: father will contribute $1200 monthly to college fund and mother will contribute $600.
Car: Father will be responsible for an initial DP for $12,000 when Anna is 16. On the other side, mother will cover the costs for insurance.
Conflicts: Any conflict will be settled through personal discussion first of through meditation outside the court.
Both parents have approved these details. It will be submitted to the court soon for final approval.
That is everything you need to know about a voluntary child support agreement letter. After paying attention to the detailed steps, important tips, and a simple example above, you can practice writing such a letter on your own.
- Child Custody Agreement Letter to Manage Conflicts
- Child Care Worker Cover Letter and the sample
- Child Care Worker Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Lease Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Payment Arrangement Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Financial aid advisor cover letter and the sample
- Fee Agreement Letter and the Template Sample
- Legal Internship Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Dental Insurance Appeal Letter and Sample
- Medical Coder Cover Letter and Its Sample
- High School English Teacher Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Mental Health Support Worker Cover Letter and Tips to Make It
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Rental Agreement Letter for A Clear Business
- Volunteer Coordinator Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Student assistant cover letter and the sample
- Virtual Assistant Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Criminal Justice Cover letter and its great sample
- Elementary school secretary cover letter and its great sample
- Lateral attorney cover letter and its sample