When you’re lucky to receive an award, it is professional & courteous to write an award acceptance letter. This kind of letter shows that you’re worthy of the honor & a person who has good integrity and manner. You also need to give a notification of your award acceptance officially.
What Is an Award Acceptance Letter?
This is of letter used to accept an award professionally. This belongs to a formal letter so that you have to follow its formal format. This letter may be written by an employee after receiving an award from his/her manager, employer, etc.
What to Include in an Award Acceptance Letter?
A good award acceptance letter should include some key parts. It consists of the greeting, the introductory paragraph, the body of the letter, the closing paragraph, and the signature. Make sure that all of them are included completely in the letter.
How to Create an Award Acceptance Letter
Here is the step by step how to write such a letter in detail:
- In the first paragraph, you have to thank and appreciate for the award given.
- After that, you have to write your acceptance of the award.
- If you want to say something, just feel free to write it in the letter.
- In the end, you should promise that you will always give your best and improve your performance.
- Close the letter with your signature.
Tips to Make an Award Acceptance Letter
Here are some important and useful tips to consider when writing such a letter:
- Accept the award cordially.
- You must clearly explain why you receive the award.
- Start the letter by providing the purpose of the letter.
- Be humble and courteous in the approach.
- Don’t be self-deprecating.
- Avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Award Acceptance Letter Sample
Here is an example of a letter for an award acceptance:
Dear Mrs. Betty,
I’m writing this to acknowledge you that I’ve received a notification from you where I’m awarded as the best sales in this year at your company. I’m very happy & grateful to accept this award. I’ll continue my best performance to help this company get the success.
You can find the needed acceptance forms enclosed with this letter. If you have any questions or want to discuss it further in this matter, you can contact me anytime you want. My phone number is (111)-111-1111 and my email is email@example.com. I’ll respond your phone or reply your message as soon as possible.
I’m really grateful for this great award. It can also be a good morale-booster that may encourage me to continue doing my best performance. I’m really appreciative of everyone who recommended me to you for the effort and time you’ve put into this award.
Adam Communications Titan Branch
After paying attention to the award acceptance letter above, now you can write your own. Writing such a letter can be a professional way to accept an award given by your boss to you.
- Yale acceptance letter and the sample
- Conditional acceptance letter and the sample
- Job Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Promotion Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- College Acceptance Letter for New Students
- Stanford Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- USC acceptance letter and its sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Bid acceptance letter and its great sample
- Award announcement letter and its sample
- Software Test Engineer Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Admission Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Project Manager Reference Letter and Its Sample
- Response to Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- MIT acceptance letter and the example
- Proposal acceptance letter and its great sample
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Special Events Manager Cover Letter and Its Sample
- Grant acceptance letter and the sample
- Princeton acceptance letter and the sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample