Becoming a church ministry is a big achievement for someone. However, it takes a huge commitment and effort. That is why sometimes the ministry resignation letter will be considered, especially for an individual that wants to add more focus for his family.
Sending the resignation letter can be a good idea to do. This letter is a formal document that could be made to show the reason why you –as the ministry, wants to leave your current job. Besides, the letter also shows the well-mannered way of stating.
What is a Ministry Resignation Letter?
In simpler, the detailed ministry resignation letter is a confirmation sent by the ministry of the church to the management stating that he –as the ministry wants to leave or resign from the current job. This letter in common consists of the name of the ministry, detailed reasons for resignation, and others.
What is the Setup of the Ministry Resignation Letter?
These are some points to be arranged in making a resignation letter. The points that should be included are:
- Contact name and date
- Resignation statement
- Reason for leaving
- Help offer for transition
- Gratitude expression
- Closing and signature
Tips to Make a Good Ministry Resignation Letter
These are some tips that should be considered when making the ministry resignation letter. Some tips to consider are:
- Keep the letter brief and simple. All information written inside the letter should only important information
- Be positive and professional since the letter is also formal
- Use the standard formatting of formal letter
- State clear statement and reason for leaving, including the planning after leaving
Sample of Ministry Resignation Letter
To help you in creating the ministry resignation letter, there is a sample of it that can be your consideration. Read the following sample below.
Dear Mr. Thomas
Through this letter, I want to inform you that I am resigning from my current position as the ministry in the Grace of God Church. As you may know, I leave my hometown and move to Canada last month. It means that I cannot handle the agenda in the church because of the far distance.
My last day in the church ministry will be March 12, 2012. Through that detail, I ask your acceptance of this letter.
I truly hope that there is no member or other staff who are inconvenient because of my resignation. If my rule is still needed, I will be glad to help everything about this church based on my ability. I truly enjoy my work in the church but I also should realize my current position.
When you want to contact me for some deeper discussion, you could send me messages. I will be glad to answer your messages, especially about managing the church to be better than before. Thank you for your understanding.
The sample of the ministry resignation letter above is quite simple. You may use it to get more inspiration when you want to send this kind of letter. However, please notice that you cannot send it in a hurry since the management also needs to talk about the replacement.
- Pastor Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Committee Resignation Letter and A Simple Sample
- CEO Resignation Letter and Its Simple Sample
- Bereavement Leave Letter to Get Permission
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter for Getting Back Jobs
- Part Time Job Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Executive Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Quit Job Letter and Template
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Non-profit Board Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Forced resignation letter and the sample
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- An RN Resignation Letter and Its Sample