When you are working, you probably want to resign because of various factors. In this situation, you can write a Forced resignation letter for your employer to inform you that you are no longer working with them. This letter also will give a positive tone when you leave the job position.
What is a Forced resignation letter?
The Forced resignation letter template is an official document uttering that you are leaving the company or organization. The document also will explain the reason why the company forced you to resign and the chance for you to share the point of view.
What should I include in the Forced resignation letter?
When you want to write a Forced resignation letter document, you need to include some ideas to make the readers easy to read. Besides, you also need to reflect on your employment and try to leave in a positive manner for the future.
How to create a Forced resignation letter
When you are arranging this letter, you need some steps that should be followed. This step will make your letter getting effective to read. Here are some of the steps:
- You need to state when you will end your employment
- You also need to explain why the company forced you to resign
- Share your point of view and include your unfinished tasks
Tips to write a Forced resignation letter
Besides, your Forced resignation letter format also will be interesting to read when you follow some of the tips below. Here are some of the tips:
- You can make a list of what the company still owes you
- You also need to be professional and civil
The sample of Forced resignation letter
To facilitate your writing this letter, you can use the Forced resignation letter sample that will lead you to write the proper document. This sample also can be used as your reference to write the letter.
This is the sample:
Dear Mr. Greenwood,
It is with great pleasure that I write this resignation letter effective immediately as I have been informed by my supervisor that I have to resign for avoiding fire. I have been wrongly accused of stealing money from the store. Although I have the key and access, I have never taken any money that was not approved. I do not know what happened to the missing money.
According to my calculation, I have one full week of vacation and three personal leave days remaining that I have not taken this year. I do hope to be paid for these days as outlined in the employee handbook on page 12. I plan to apply for unemployment benefits until I can find another job.
I assure you that I will be trying diligently to find other employment as soon as possible. This force resignation is completely unexpected. I have worked hard for the company over the years. I have received only a good evaluation of my superiors. You can contact me for more information at 555-889-9907.
That is all about the Forced resignation letter. This letter should be written properly to keep the relationship between both parties.
- Nanny resignation letter and its example
- Appreciative resignation letter and the great sample
- Union resignation letter and the sample
- CNA resignation letter and its sample
- CEO Resignation Letter and Its Simple Sample
- Bank resignation letter and the sample
- Volunteer fire department resignation letter and the sample
- Restaurant Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Involuntary Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Trustee resignation letter and its sample
- Angry Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter and Its Sample
- Coaching resignation letter and the sample
- Friendly Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- No Notice Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Its Sample to Know
- Non-profit Board Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- An RN Resignation Letter and Its Sample