A housekeeper recommendation letter is written on behalf of a person who works in a hotel, a private home, etc. requiring housekeeping services. Sometimes, this kind of letter is created by a homeowner. It may also be written by a housekeeping supervisor or hotel manager.
How to Make a Housekeeper Recommendation Letter
Writing this kind of letter requires you to follow a few steps below:
- To start the letter, you need to greet a person who needs housekeeping services.
- In the introductory paragraph, you have to clearly recommend someone to the recipient as a housekeeper.
- After that, you should describe the person you are recommending including his/her personality, skills, abilities, etc.
- In the closing paragraph, you must include your contact information so that the recipient can contact you for discussing it further.
- To end the letter, you are required to sign it off and write your name.
Tips for Creating a Housekeeper Recommendation Letter
It is very challenging to write such a letter. To make it impressive, you may need to consider the following useful tips:
- This letter has its own format. So, you have to follow it.
- Since it is a formal and professional letter, you have to pay attention to grammar and spelling.
- Anything that makes this letter unclear should be avoided.
- Besides that, you have to know well about the person you are recommending. It is better if he/she has ever worked with you.
- To make the recipient consider your recommendation, make sure that you provide convincing reasons and explanation.
- One more, this letter should be addressed to a person who has the power to hire a housekeeper.
Housekeeper Recommendation Letter Sample
Now, let’s pay attention to the following example for your reference:
Dear Andreas Family,
With mixed emotions, we leave this community. However, we are happy because we move closer to our son. Our son & his wife have triplets so that they need us. We will leave behind our housekeeper, Jennifer, who has taken good care of our home for more than 10 years. We want to take her with use but she cannot leave her family. I know that you need a housekeeper. That is why I recommend Jennifer to you for providing housekeeping services.
She is always cheerful and pleasant to all the guests in our home. Even though she has her own home and doesn’t live with us, she is always on time to come to our home. Even more, sometimes we ask her to work overnight when we have parties or other events at home. She is very truth worthy. She has everything needed for providing excellent housekeeping services.
We are always pleasure to recommend her for your new housekeeper. I believe that she will never disappoint you and your family. Please consider her. If you want to talk more with me, just call me at (111)-111-1111.
That is all about a housekeeper recommendation letter. If you have someone to be recommended as a housekeeper, you can write such a letter and send it to a person who needs a housekeeper.
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Real estate agent recommendation letter and its sample
- Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Dentist Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Assistant Professor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Character Reference Letter and Its Sample
- Elementary recommendation letter and the great sample
- Caregiver Reference Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Recommendation Letter for A Better Organization
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter to Share a Chance for Getting Job
- Music Teacher Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Doctor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Counselor Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Caregiver Recommendation Letter and Its Example
- Teacher recommendation letter and its easy sample
- Lawyer recommendation letter and the sample
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter and Its Sample
- Attorney Recommendation Letter and Sample
- Dental Assistant Recommendation Letter and the Example
- CEO recommendation letter and its sample