At the University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA) admission department, you have the responsibility to correspond with students. You have to notify new students that their application has been accepted. In this case, what you have to write is an UCLA acceptance letter.
What Day Do UCLA Admissions Come Out?
The filing period for undergraduate applications is on November 1st to 30th. On the other side, notification of admissions decisions starts on March 1st.
Does an UCLA Send Acceptance Letters?
An UCLA sends admissions packets to admitted students. In this case, a campus will not send letters to students who are not admitted.
How to Create an UCLA Acceptance Letter
As a formal letter that represents UCLA, this kind of letter must be written properly. Here is how to create it:
- First of all, greet the new student personally.
- After that, you have to directly congratulate the new student as he/she is accepted to study at UCLA.
- Then, it is important to give some reasons why he/she is accepted.
- Next, provide a call-to-action clearly.
- Include the contact information.
- Write your wish.
- Lastly, close the letter politely.
- End it with your signature.
Tips for Creating an UCLA Acceptance Letter
There are a few tips you will need to consider when you create such a letter. Here they are:
- First, it must be written on the official letterhead.
- Besides, be sure that you use correct spelling and good grammar.
- Then, this kind of letter ideally contains about 3 paragraphs.
- In addition, you must begin with a nice congratulation to the new student on his/her acceptance.
- Moreover, provide the needed details completely.
- Don’ forgets to close it with an admonition to achieve goals & represent UCLA.
- Put signature and date in the end.
UCLA Acceptance Letter Sample
You can learn how to write a letter for an UCLA acceptance from the sample below:
Dear Mrs. Welly,
Congratulations on the behalf of UCLA on our acceptance of your application. UCLA has a long tradition of academic excellent. UCLA also reviews many applications received with the highest standard. Your interview, accomplishments, recommendation letter, & other documents make us believe that you will be a wonderful student in our university.
You’ll find all the needed forms for your enrollments attached here. You have to fill them out and then return the filled forms to us before January 1st, 2021. If you have any questions, just feel free to contact us via phone at (111)-111-1111. You can also ask your questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We select your application because we believe that you’ll be able to represent UCLA and strive to achieve your own full potential. We wish you success. Thank you very much for choosing us for your education needs.
University of California – Los Angeles
That is all about an UCLA Acceptance letter. By following the guidelines and a sample above, it will help you to write such a letter properly. Hopefully, this will help you a lot.
- University acceptance letter and the sample
- Stanford Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Yale acceptance letter and the sample
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- MIT acceptance letter and the example
- Admission Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Princeton acceptance letter and the sample
- USC acceptance letter and its sample
- College Acceptance Letter for New Students
- Award Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Job Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Conditional acceptance letter and the sample
- School Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Bid acceptance letter and its great sample
- Scholarship acceptance letter and the sample
- Student Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Grade Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- College Application Letter and Its Sample
- Scholarship Application Letter and Its Example
- Admission Appeal Letter for Better Consideration
- Graduate school application letter and the sample